Winter 2020-21 – Resort Services Custodian Job in Banff, AB at Sunshine Village Corporation
We work and play in Canada’s most beautiful playground, Banff National Park, and you can too. Sunshine Village is the premier ski resort in Western Canada. If you want to be part of making our guests’ ski experience unforgettable and think a winter season skiing and riding on the best powder in the Rockies would be great too, then read on for more information…
What’s in it for you?
- A ridiculously cool life experience
- Free ski pass for Sunshine Village and super deals at other resorts
- A plethora of lively staff events all season long
- Marvelous discounts on ski gear, food & drinks and transportation.
Please read before proceeding…
Sunshine Village is excited to be able to open our resort for the upcoming winter season! We are currently accepting applicants for many of our seasonal roles. In this job posting we have included an approximate start date. Start dates are dependent upon weather, among other considerations, and may be subject to change as needed. If you are successful in your application, all possible changes to your employment information will be communicated to you at our earliest opportunity.
What can you expect:
Resort Services Attendants provide an outstanding experience for our guests. They are responsible for cleaning and maintaining shared spaces and ensuring all garbage areas are routinely free of trash, tidy and clean. This is a physical position requiring manual labour, lifting and carrying. Our supervisor for this team will help to ensure the quality and safety of the team’s daily duties.
This job is perfect for you if you enjoy:
- Maintain overall cleanliness in public spaces including: washrooms, stairwells, seating areas, executive offices and department breakrooms.
- Responsible for clearing garbage, recycling and ensuring all areas are trash free.
- Be friendly and approachable, answering questions about the mountain and operations to guests.
And you have:
- Previous cleaning experience is an asset
- You take pride in your work and display an eye for detail and thoroughness in your work!
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, as well as physical aptitude for bending, kneeling, squatting, reaching and standing for extended periods of time.
- You have an energetic and positive persona.
- You are self-motivated, love problem solving and working in a small but close-knit team.
- Weekends and holidays are Sunshine’s busiest periods. The ideal candidate will be available during these times.
Can’t wait to get started? Great, because we can’t wait to hear from you! Apply online at SkiBanff.com/jobs/ and tell us why you’re the next awesome member of our team. Remember, we’re looking for people who will wow our guests, so start now and wow us.
About the Company
Company: Sunshine Village Corporation
Company Location: Banff, AB