Restaurant Team Member Job in Victoria, BC at Johnny Rockets –
Johnny Rockets is a restaurant brand that looks for cheerful and energetic people who have the spark that provides our customers with an experience they will be happy to remember. We want our team members to have a reason to be passionate in everything they do! After all, we can provide the ingredients and recipes for our delicious burgers, shakes, and fries…but only our people can provide the fun and friendliness that has made Johnny Rockets famous around the world!
There are no work experience or education requirements for this position. If you have a desire to work for a “Customers 1st” company then you bring your passion and we’ll bring the training! The ideal candidate will be available to work during lunch periods and afternoons throughout the week.
A Team Member’s essential Duties and Responsibilities are:
- Follows our company vision of “We will always do what’s right for our people, our customers, and our brand”
- Makes all decisions with our core values of Integrity, Respect, and Passion in mind.
- Maintains a positive and upbeat attitude toward Customers and co-workers.
- Able to work every job station in the restaurant at a high level.
- Provides friendly, accurate, and fast service.
- Prepares and serves fresh, picture-perfect food and hand-spun creamy milkshakes.
- Maintains a clean and spotless restaurant by following all safety and sanitation procedures.
- Makes sure every food item is safely prepared and always fresh.
- Prepares and cooks all menu items in accordance with established recipes, methods of preparation and guest requests.
- Maintains proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards while preparing, cooking, storing and cleaning.
- Performs opening and closing side work duties when required.
- Shows up on time for scheduled shifts and follows all appearance guidelines.
- Assists in putting deliveries away, stores and rotates food items in accordance with company procedures.
- Delivers food and follows up with the Customer to ensure a positive dining experience and satisfaction.
- Handles customer concerns to the best possible satisfaction of the customer.
- Works safely by using good judgment and following all company food safety practices.
- Comfortable with the physical demands of the role that come with working in a restaurant environment.
If interested in joining our team, please submit a resume or visit our website at johnnyrockets.ca for additional company information and to apply on-line.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Restaurant follows all guidelines from the Provincial Health Authority, Worksafe BC, and our company Workplace Safety Plan.
About the Company
Company: Johnny Rockets –
Company Location: Victoria, BC