Night Auditor/ Security Job in Victoria, BC at MARRIOTT VICTORIA INNER HARBOUR –
Managed by Atlific Hotels, the award winning full service, four-diamond Marriott Victoria Inner Harbour overlooks Victoria’s historic and charming downtown, located just steps from world class attractions, venues and dining. With 236 elegantly appointed rooms and 5,000 square feet of meeting space, this hotel is consistently ranked high for overall guest satisfaction.
This position involves a variety of duties including but not limited to:
- Responsible for the safety and security of the hotel guests, associates and property during the overnight shift (11:00pm – 7:00am).
- To ensure the full auditing of all postings, charges, and payment transactions are balanced at the close of business each evening.
- Coverage of Front Desk during the shift including all regular front desk duties as well as the reconciliation of end of day reports.
- To provide a positive workspace through the use of effective communication skills within the guest services department and all other hotel departments.
- Working with Guest Services Team to ensure a positive and efficient experience for our guests.
- Basic accounting skills and strong computer knowledge
- Proficiency in Excel as well as a keen eye for details.
- Previous Hotel Front Desk or Night Audit experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Neat in appearance.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Victoria/Vancouver and surrounding areas.
- Valid BC Driver’s license required with the ability to drive both standard and automatic vehicles.
- Occupational First Aid Level 1 or higher.
- Able to stand and or walk for extended periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
The Night Audit/Security Team demonstrates a daily commitment to excellence by providing professional and memorable experiences that put people first.
Please email applications directly to Morgan Watts, Human Resources Manager, at mwatts(AT)victoriamarriott.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.17 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
About the Company
Company: MARRIOTT VICTORIA INNER HARBOUR –
Company Location: Victoria, BC