Marketing and Communications Manager Jobs in Nashville, TN at Richland Country Club
Title: Marketing and Communications Manager
Company: Richland Country Club
Location: Nashville, TN
Richland Country Club is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Marketing & Communications Coordinator. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to Club Members!
The role requires assisting both the CEO and DOO with the development of well-defined marketing, branding and communications strategies, to support ongoing membership communication satisfaction and internally marketing the Club to existing members while helping shape the strategic vision of the Club.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has past experience and enjoy all aspects of marketing, including social media, email/text communication, web site, public relations, and publishing. A dynamic, self-starter that enjoys working independently, but also outside the lines. Creative, committed, but is also able to learn about and understand the many different members and their unique needs, that we cater to.
Excellent written and oral communication skills, display high degree of personal responsibility and integrity, demonstrates a positive, can-do, go-the-extra-mile attitude, strong communicator, and creative thinker.
· Social Media/Publishing/Public Relations: Management: 1 year (Required)
· Marketing/Communications: 2 years (Required)
· Graphic design skills experience (preferred)
· Branding experience (preferred):
· Experience in private clubs, nonprofit or hospitality (preferred)
· Undergraduate degree. Educational concentration in hospitality management, business, communications, journalism, public relations, or recreation. Preferred, but willing to work with the right candidate.
· Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn different computer applications and internet modules including Microsoft products, Canva, specialized club-specific Apps, Adobe InDesign, Clubessentials.
Job Duties (marketing):
· Maintains the RCC brand standards and works to execute strategies developed to improve the awareness of the Club, its offerings, and communications.
· Communicate to Members consistently and concisely via all channels (in-person, email, social media, web site/app, etc.)
· Market, promote, and advertise Member events and programs through all channels
· Creates highly polished club collaterals including newsletter, annual club calendar of events, golf & tennis activities guide, and various other club brochures.
· Designs and distributes attractive communications to the membership. Communications to include flyers, posters, website, emails, apps, newsletters, menus, brochures, creative copy, data entry, digital signage, and learning new applications as they may arise.
· Oversees social media platforms and posts regularly to all accounts. Answer all direct messages on social media.
· Proof all marketing materials and communications for grammatical errors.
· Respond to “rate your experience” comments and direct to department heads for additional response & attention.
· Able to take & edit high quality pictures & video for social media purposes
· Interact with our clients and answer messages, DMs, etc.
· Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Communications – Implement a thorough and consistent strategy to best communicate amplifying the Member story
· Excellent writing, grammar, and communication skills are required as this individual will maintain high service standards while interacting daily with members.
· Familiarity with best practices and…