Line Cook/Prep Cook Job in Calgary, AB at Villa Madina CrossIron Mills Mall
Villa Madina CrossIron Mills Mall Calgary, Alberta, Canada, is looking for a dedicated Kitchen worker/Cook to join its growing team. The ideal candidate must have previous experience of working in a Shawarma/Middle Eastern Restaurant. The candidate must have experience in:
1 marinating meats including chicken and beef
2 cutting vegetables including parsley, potatoes, onions etc.
3 making sauces, dips, etc.
4 making salads
5 cleaning dishes,fryer, grills and overall cleaning
The ideal candidate should have some experience of kitchen works including working with knives and choppers, blenders etc.
This is a full time job in a busy store in CrossIron Mills Mall in Calgary. We offer good hourly wages including free food and drinks to the right candidate in addition to performance bonus.
We have an open LMIA for the right candidate who can start immediately and be part of our growing team.
Pls. submit your detailed resume in English to be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00-$18.00 per hour
- cooking: 2 years (Preferred)
- Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and record of food, supplies and equipment
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Food shopping
- Recording food temperature
About the Company
Company: Villa Madina CrossIron Mills Mall
Company Location: Calgary, AB