Housekeeper/Part-Time Jobs in Detroit – Michigan – USA at TouchPoint
Location: Detroit – Michigan – USA
Type: Full Time
Category: Maintenance/Cleaning, Hospitality/Catering
Position: HOUSEKEEPER (PART-TIME)
*Posted Date:* Mar 2, 2021
* We are now hiring for part-time *HOUSEKEEPER *positions.
* *Location*: St.John Hospital & Medical Center – 22101 Moross Rd, Detroit, MI 48236. Note: online applications accepted only.
* *Schedule*: Part-time; open availability, work schedule time 7:00am – 3:30 pm, every other weekend. More details available upon interview.
* *Requirement*: Prior cleaning and/or floor tech experience is a plus!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
At TouchPoint, we re all about heart. Compassion at every point of human contact is more than our mission, it’s our way of life. We re the exclusive provider of hospitality services to Ascension Health, so our associates are a lifeline to patients, residents and their families. That s why we’re looking for bright and diverse people to join our family. From housekeeping, food and nutrition services to patient transportation and valet parking, we provide the hospitality that leads to healing. If you re ready to make a difference, join us!
*Summary: * Performs light cleaning duties to maintain establishments, including hotels, restaurants and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
* Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
* Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
* Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
* Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
* Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
* Empties and cleans trash containers.
* Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
* Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
* Wipes down glass surfaces.
* Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
* Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
* Responds to guest queries and requests.
* Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and broken glasses.
* Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow associates and others.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
*About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).