Front Office Host Job in Atlanta at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Why Work at Hyatt?
- Benefit eligible after 30 days
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Family Bonding Time
- Adoption Assistance
- $1,000 per year for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary and Discounted Hyatt Hotel Room Nights
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Support for Your Personal Wellbeing (Complimentary Headspace Subscription, Employee Assistance Program, and more)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the core of our Purpose – to care for people so they can be their best – and we must be deeply involved in actions that fight racial injustice and inequality. Learn more about how Change Starts Here.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
About the Company
Company: Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
Company Location: Atlanta