Customer Service Representative Jobs in Salt Lake City at Aston Carter
Title: Customer Service Representative
Company: Aston Carter
Location: Salt Lake City
Direct message the job poster from Aston Carter
The Customer Care Representative accurately responds to customer, provider and broker inquires while projecting a positive attitude and professional representation of client’s services and products in an inbound call center environment.
Working under the supervision of the Customer Care Supervisor, the Customer Care Representative is responsible for interacting with customers, brokers, and providers responding to inquiries regarding benefit plans, eligibility, claims, billing inquiries, customer complaints, provider fee schedules, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as well.
• Answering and handling inbound calls from external and internal customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints
• Providing accurate and timely information to inbound callers regarding service and product information, including but not limited to: eligibility, benefits, plan designs, fee schedules, networks, claims, and company policies and procedures
• Handling co-worker and customer requests received electronically or in-person, in a timely, professional and accurate manner
• Completing call reports and logs as necessary; updating details of comments, inquiries, complaints and actions and documenting within appropriate database
• Following up on customer calls as applicable
• Researching required information; obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to resolve customer complaints and inquiries
• Recognizing, properly documenting, and informing the department’s Supervisor, Team Lead or Manager of escalated customer complaints
Customer support, cashier, hospitality, customer care, Chat support, health insurance, Call center, retail customer service, retail
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
High school diploma and 1 year customer service with ability to type 30+ words per minute is a fit for the role.
Typing assessment 30 words per minute
Chat customer service assessment
Longevity & work consistency – loyalty
Skill level – working with what systems?
Ability to multitask – Listening, taking notes, navigating systems
Excel spreadsheets & word experience
Customer Service/Call Center would be nice
Customer Service required (fast food, call center, hospitality)
Great personality and attitude