Commis Chef Jobs in London – England – UK at Fulham Football Club
Title: Commis Chef
Company: Fulham Football Club
Location: London – England – UK
Type: Full Time
Category: Restaurant/Food Service, Hospitality/Catering
An opportunity has arisen for a Commis Chef to join our Restaurant team based at our Motspur Park Training Ground.
You will enjoy the responsibility of producing consistently great food and delivery of service excellence. You will have the support of the Chef Manager and a team of kitchen and Front of House staff.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
– Food preparation in different areas of the kitchen
– Supporting senior chefs in producing high quality food
– Ensure the kitchen adheres to all Food Safety and Health and Safety regulations including maintaining cleanliness of the kitchen
– Putting away deliveries and stock rotating
– Plating food
– Occasional front of house/porter duties
You must be able to work calmly under pressure and display a genuine commitment to high quality standards, have a flexible attitude to work tasks and have good numeracy skills.
Candidates must have a basic food hygiene certificate and either completed or working towards and an NVQ is desirable. Ideally you will also have experience of working in a commercial kitchen.
This is a full-time role and will include working 5 out of 7 days, including weekends and bank holidays. There may be on occasion some late/evening shifts.