Client Experience Lead – The Dock Job in Dublin at Accenture
The Dock, Dublin 2
Are you passionate about challenging the status quo and immersing senior client stakeholders in new experiences to shift their way of thinking to shape their innovation agenda?
Client Experience is a crucial discipline at the Dock. The team is tasked with producing best-in-class immersive experiences to help Accenture’s most important clients challenge their existing way of thinking and a pave a new way forward to tackle their most pressing strategic challenges. The practice works closely with Accenture’s most valuable clients across all industries as they look to explore and solve their key strategic challenges across a wide range of subject areas.
We are looking for a Client Experience Lead to join our growing team. We are searching for someone special; a creative visual thinker with an exacting eye for detail and an innate ability to manage and develop a multidisciplinary team to deliver unwavering experiences for Accenture’s most valued clients. This is a new and growing discipline within our innovation capability and is a key function in the delivery of our bespoke client engagements.
Are you ready to join top innovators making a global impact?
What you’ll be doing
Client Experience resides within Client Innovation Services, a multidisciplinary team that explores, provokes, discovers and builds innovation with Accenture, our clients and with our ecosystem partners. We work with Accenture’s biggest clients and account teams to explore and solve our client’s priority business challenges.
As a Client Experience Lead, you will be responsible for managing a team and developing best-in-class experiences to immerse our most important clients in new environments to challenge their existing way of thinking and pave a new way forward to tackling their strategic priorities.
The will include, but not limited to:
- Lead and project manage the delivery of multiple complex client innovation sessions within budget. This includes managing a team of designers and technologists, leading weekly checkpoints with the key stakeholders.
- Bring a creative flair and new ways of thinking to develop engaging concepts that demonstrate our design led approach.
- Own and manage the end to end design process from concept to delivery of each client session, to include logistics, visual/content design, creative technology, hospitality etc.
- Lead and mentor the Cx team to build the core skills required to deliver on the high standards upheld by the Client Innovation Services team while fostering a positive atmosphere of creativity.
- Manage the production of multiple client sessions in parallel, including pre, day-of, and post activities.
- Engage in cross Dock collaboration between Client Innovation Services and the broader Dock teams, through key stakeholder engagement with each team.
- Create and maintain relationships with Accenture’s Innovation Network leads to exchange best practices for preparing and conducting client engagements.
- Foster a culture of experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit within the team.
- Establish and maintain a leading support network of preferred partners and suppliers to assist in continually pushing the boundaries on impactful experiences.
Your skills and qualifications required:
- Experience in relevant role: Creative Direction, Project Management, Design, Events
- Strong stakeholder, project and people management skills
- Highly organised, flexible, team player and excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience in the management, leading and delivery of complex projects
- Concept Ideation: Create innovative design concepts through processes that encourage free thinking and creativity without boundaries
- Considerable client facing experience, comfortable in the presence of c-suite and senior Accenture leadership
- Minimum Degree 2:1
- Experience working in a face paced environment
- Event/Hospitality experience
- Creative agency experience
- Experience working with large corporates and senior stakeholder
- Design thinking experience or similar
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About the Company
Company Location: Dublin