Bartender Jobs in Nicholasville – Kentucky – USA at RMH Franchise Corporation
Company: RMH Franchise Corporation
Location: Nicholasville – Kentucky – USA
Type: Part Time
Category: Hospitality/Catering, Restaurant/Food Service
Primary Responsibilities: Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks following Applebee’s specifications. Serves food and drinks to guests in a courteous and timely manner.
Essential Functions and Duties:
**Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation.
1. Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water and fruit juice to prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
2. Interacts verbally with all bar guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
3. Serves food and drinks to all bar guests.
4. Completes assigned opening and closing sidework.
5. Slices fruit and vegetable garnishes for drinks.
6. Presents guest checks to bar patrons. Makes correct change and/or completes any necessary charge card transactions.
7. Processes employee and/or manager food orders.
8. Relays food orders to kitchen via the point-of-sale computerized register system.
9. Setup/Maintenance: duties completed prior to the restaurant opening, preferably when no guests are in. These duties include general housekeeping and duties associated with getting the restaurant ready for the start of business. These job duties are paid at minimum wage, not as a tipped position.
10. All other job duties assigned by a Manager to ensure the effective and orderly operations of the restaurant.
Applebee’s Service Promise Expectations:
• Make Friendly, Personal Connections
• Keep it Clean and Comfortable
• Set the Pace and be Attentive
• Make it Right, Serve it Fast
• Find it, Fix it
1. Able to operate blenders, frozen drink machines and other bar equipment.
2. Stands during entire shift.
3. Frequent immersion of hands in water every five minutes.
4. Transports glass racks cases up to 25 pounds (such as a case of beer) up to 15 times per shift.
5. Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.