Banquet Captain Hiring Event Job in Springfield, IL at River City Casino Hiring Event –
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.
- Obtains and reviews Banquet Event Order(s) for banquet food and beverage menu items being served for each event; works with kitchen staff to ensure proper food preparation and timing.
- Learns names of banquet servers, bartenders, and house persons on team; ensures that team members are knowledgeable regarding policies, procedures, and banquet food and beverage menu items.
- Ensures that banquet room, including tables, chairs, carpeting, tray jacks, and side stations are clean, fully equipped, and neat; coordinates room set-up with stewards and oversees placement of buffets, risers, head tables, etc.
- Ensures that the banquet service team has completed all assigned pre-service responsibilities.
- Checks that special menu items have been prepared (e.g., hors d’ oeuvres, special event cake orders, etc.).
How to attend
DIRECTIONS TO RIVER CITY CASINO & HOTEL
- Event will be located inside the event center*
777 River City Casino Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63125
Preferred dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
About River City Casino Hiring Event
River City Casino
Walk-in Hiring Event – Food & Beverage Positions
Full-Time, Part-Time, and On-Call Positions Available
Tuesday, March 22nd 2:00pm-5:00pm
Thursday, March 24th 2:00pm-6:00pm
Tuesday, April 5th 2:00pm-5:00pm
Thursday, April 7th 2:00pm-6:00pm
VOTED TOP 10 PLACES TO WORK IN ST. LOUIS
Advance your career in Food & Beverage and more with a variety of openings! No experience, no problem! Positions offer competitive pay, training, and benefits! You’ll also be eligible for a *$500 sign-on bonus when you’re hired at this event!
What do we offer team members? Below you can find a few different benefits we offer here at River City Casino
- Child Care, Adult Care & Pet Care Subsidies plus other Life Care benefits
- Health, Vision, & Dental Benefits after 60 days for Full-Time employees
- Generous Paid Time off Program
- Hotel discounts at all Penn Properties (Up to 60% off)
- Barstool Sports store Discount (15% off)
- Recognition Program; earn points and shop through Amazon
- 401K Matching contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement & Lindenwood University Discount
Please do not bring children or non-service related animals to this event
- $500 Sign-on Bonus is paid out once employee completes and works their first 60days of employment fully
What is a hiring event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!
About the Company
Company: River City Casino Hiring Event –
Company Location: Springfield, IL