Banquet Associate – Server Jobs in Jefferson City – Missouri – USA at Jefferson City Capitol Plaza
Title: Banquet Associate – Server
Company: Jefferson City Capitol Plaza
Location: Jefferson City – Missouri – USA
Type: Full Time
Category: Hospitality/Catering, Restaurant/Food Service
Jefferson City Capitol Plaza
Bonus Eligible: No
Direct Reports: No
Reports To: Banquet Manager or All Purpose Manager
The primary purpose of the Banquet Associate is to provide guests with an excellent banquet experience.
The Banquet Associate will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
– S et up / breakdown banquet meeting space per Banquet Event Order instructions , including tables, table complements (salt, pepper, sugar, breadsticks, etc.), table linens, table settings, center pieces, dishes, audio-visual equipment, and all other event provisions;
– Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of banquet spaces , before, during and after event s ;
– Maintain communication with the guest contact person for guest needs and provide excellent customer service to all guests ;
– Serve all food and beverages to guests per company standards ;
– Observe Health Department guidelines for food handling and sanitation ;
– Manage audio-visual equipment during events ;
– Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management ; and
– Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Preferred Prior Experience:
6 m onths s erving experience for medium to large groups
High School diploma or equivalent
Required Licenses/ Certification:
Food Safety certificate or complete training during initial 90 days.
Alcohol certification or complete training during initial 90 days.
Ability to lift, pull and push up to 50 lbs.
Ability to bend and squat repeatedly Ability to walk and stand for duration of scheduled shift
F lexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition reimbursement; commissions for referred and booked hotel business; as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates, their immediate family members and friends. Our associates and leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos