BAKER – COBS Bread Trinity Hills Job in Calgary, AB at COBS Bread Trinity Hills
What’s in it for you?
- A Fun work environment
- A product you are proud to work with and help create
- Potential for growth and development opportunities, including certified COBS Bread Baker
- Complimentary products on us
- And more, including benefits for full time employees
As a Baker at COBS Bread, you will:
- Work with other Bakers and the Production Manager to ensure the bread quality and range is to Bakers Delight/COBS Bread standards and delivered on time to meet customer demands.
- Maintain the safety of staff and customers by upholding the Bakers Delight/COBS Bread brand and standards.
- Assist with stock rotation.
- Provide delightful customer service.
- Provide support to the whole bakery team, demonstrate team work and foster good working relationships.
- Candidates with previous experience in baking and customer service are preferred although it is not essential as we offer full training
- Candidates must have their own transportation
- Candidates should be willing to work overnight or early morning shifts, as a COBS Bread baker starts work between midnight and 4am
- Candidates must be able to lift 25kg.
- Continuous standing/ walking for all tasks
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 22 kg
- Frequent turning and reaching
- Constant use of both hands, with frequent wrist rotation and flexing, occasional forceful gripping
- Occasional pushing, pulling and some forward bending
When applying, can you please indicate:
- if you have a vehicle
- what part of the city/neighborhood you currently reside
- your current availability (i.e. hours and days of the week)
- if you are willing to work overnight or early morning shifts, as a COBS Bread baker starts work between midnight and 4am
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!
While we thank you for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada to be considered for employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00-$19.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- baking or cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: COBS Bread Trinity Hills
Company Location: Calgary, AB