Baker Job in Mississauga, ON at Supermoon Cheesecakes
**MUST BE RESIDING IN ONTARIO, CANADA**
We are currently seeking a seasoned baker to join our bakeshop in a full time capacity for a minimum of 35 hours/week.
You will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Baking and food preparation (60%)
- Cashier/money handling and customer service (25%)
- Cleaning and inventory management and organization (15%)
- Other tasks as required
We are looking for you if:
- You have MINIMUM 3 years of experience working in a commercial bakery
- You are naturally proactive and take initiative without being prompted
- You have great salesmanship. You can up-sell ANYTHING!
- You are fast, accurate, well organized, and above all clean
- You are an amazingly fast learner and can follow instructions to a T!
- You are a people person and passionate about delivering a great customer experience
- You can multi-task with ease in a fast-paced environment
- Critical Thinking is one of your strong suits
- You can keep cool under pressure
- You have excellent social and communication skills and are an effective team player
- You have a strong work ethic and are committed to the success of the business
- You approach life with a can-do attitude and intuitively give 110% on the job
- You have flexibility to work different hours/days of the week
- You have thick skin but a killer sense of humour!
HUGE BONUS: If you have a college diploma in culinary or baking/pastry arts
**Must be available for weekday, evening and weekend shifts.
If you think you fit the bill, send us your resume and tell us about yourself. If we like you, we’ll be in touch!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $17.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- food service: 1 year (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: Supermoon Cheesecakes
Company Location: Mississauga, ON