Architectural Technologist Job in Dublin at Construction Network Ireland
OUr client is one of the leading architectural practices in Ireland and the UK.
They specialise in offering design-driven architectural solutions with a commercial edge. Clients include many of Ireland and the UK’s top developers and property clients. They work closely with clients to deliver cutting edge projects across a wide range of sectors, including mixed use, retail, leisure, commercial, residential, industrial, education and public sector.
Having doubled in size over the past two years, they are a fast growing, dynamic company, which offers the right architectural technologist an exciting opportunity to grow and develop their role and play a key part in shaping the future of the practice. We place our people are at the heart of everything that we do and are committed to developing and investing in our staff to make sure that the practice is a happy, rewarding and professionally fulfilling place to further your career.
As an Architectural Technologist you will possess solid experience working on medium and large-scale commercial projects producing tender packages and taking projects through to completion on site. Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is essential to be considered.
You will have the opportunity to work on high-profile projects alongside industry leading directors, designers and architects.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
· Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
· Previous project experience could include a range of commercial, hospitality, office and residential developments.
· Medium and large-scale project experience is essential
· Solid experience producing tender and construction packages
· Good knowledge and experience working with the current building ad planning legislation
· Full proficiency in Autodesk Revit, CAD and SketchUp
· Understanding of Building Regulations, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and the BIM Level 2 process
· Must be eligible to work in Ireland
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €30,000.00-€50,000.00 per year
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: Construction Network Ireland
Company Location: Dublin